Tuesday 7 April 2009

@ my studio 'karius de parius' :: atelier 'KARIANNE - l'heure normande'


@ my studio
'karius de parius'

In French, studio 'KARIANNE - l’heure normande' -
a lovely view on
an APPLE TREE GARDEN,
I catch IDENTITY and HISTORY with my lens and
reflect them in my 'TELLusVISION'** & 'HAUTE PEINTURE'* collage paintings and prints.
I would LOVE to share my histories and UNIQUE CREATIONS with YOU!



...feel free and WELCOME to pop by my APPLE TREE GARDEN :




*'HAUTE PEINTURE' = a PERSOnalized collage painting (my concept since 2003 - this is my OWN SPECIALTY! for those who are searching personalized creations - a research in YOUR HISTORY and YOUR IDENTITY... Private Alchemy requests/ Custom Item Request only.

** TELLusVISION = a visionary ART project by KARIANNE. TELLusVISION visions the solutions for PEACE & conscious evolution in humanity.
:: TELLusVISION #1
PEACE! Price? Nobel.
::
TELLusVISION #2
POSTillion d'amour

:: TELLusVISION #3
APPLE TREE
::
TELLusVISION #4
EN=rGY
::
TELLusVISION #5
H²O
:: TELLusVISION #6
TERRE & PIERRE

and behind the curtain,
don't forget my printmaking !

my printmaking studio will
soon come up with so much more...

I'll let you follow... :
updates to come each 7th of the month!
This is also a tribute to etsy!
and all my etsy friends -
they taught me sooo much
about communication!
1000 MERCI !!!!!


 
UA-7445671-2